Zero Liquid Discharge System
Every Industry produces both liquid, solid and air emissions.
Large quantities of industrial waste waters/effluents with strong contaminations of different compositions are generated in the production and processes of almost all industrial sectors. These waste waters have to be treated before they can be discharged into the specified permissible system. Hence an efficient and environmentally friendly waste water treatment is required.
EESLLP also offers Air Pollution Control Equipments like Bag Filter, Wet Scrubber and Electrostatic Precipitator.
- If the characteristics of the waste waters cannot be clearly defined and if its constituents, dry matter contents, pH or particle size change frequently, and if they have to be concentrated substantially, then thermal separation is the best solution.
- During the design of evaporation plants, numerous factors have to be taken into consideration viz. waste water specific product values, power and utility costs and site condition. The type of construction and arrangement, other process engineering and operational data are based on these parameters.
- Energy consumption determines the operating costs of evaporation plants. With our ingenious thermo-technical combinations, the plant energy requirement is minimal.
- EESLLP actively takes into consideration the customers energy situation while designing a plant so that it offers the best possible economical solution.
- Custom designed plant configurations
- Bespoke component designs
- Combination of several process steps, which include pre and after treatment
- Maximum concentration of waste waters
- Minimal use of chemicals
- Minimal residual bleed and solid matter quantities, hence low disposal costs
- Good performance even at partial capacities
- Condensate/distillate water has salts > 100 ppm
- Operation reliability is high